I’ve had this blog for 6 months and I’m only just realising what you can put in the POSTS!
I knew you could add things like social media icons in the sidebar etc…but in the POSTS too? OMG my little mind is blown!
Anyway…I was having a think about what to post in August. I’m going to try and upload every day, so some of the posts will be shorter than others.
I’m going to do the usual post whatever is in my head and show you progress of my knitting and crafty WIP’s and finished objects etc.
But is there anything else you want to see/ know?
How about I list some examples below and you comment yes/ no or with your own ideas?
OK, here goes:
- Share independent small crafty businesses I’ve come across
- Share my favourite books/ craft books
- Other blogs to visit
- Youtube channels I like
- Long form writing pieces
- Personal stories/ anecdotes
- Free Printable Downloads
- Local area pics and ‘tours’
- Craft content – knitting, crochet, sewing, general?
- Recipes – cooking/ baking?
- Q and A
- Passive Income related things – Print on Demand/ Affiliate Marketing/ Printables
- Blogging – here on WordPress or over on Medium?
- Writing- thoughts, tips, places to go for advice, books about the craft of writing
I’m not an expert on all of these things by a long shot, in fact for the Passive Income point above, I’ve only just started with it all this year. But I know where to send you for advice and what sites/ Youtubers to recommend.
I have lots of ideas, but I’d be really interested in knowing what you’d like to see.
Also, the post about 6 months blogging was one of my most viewed…was it the stats side of things, I wonder? You’re all so nosy, haha!
So, do you want more stats kind of posts? Because that was pretty much everything there is, although I could think about doing it for some other platforms too. I’m not sure about that one!
I think, in general, on the blog, I’d like to add more recipes and more craft related content. I’m afraid my photos will always let me down, but that’s alright.
I also want to offer a few more free printables for you to download for your personal use. Any suggestions for that?
Here are some ideas I had:
- Project planners/ notes
- Craft specific e.g. knitting pattern notes page, techniques to do, favourite designer lists
- Productivity trackers e.g. habit trackers, time blocking
- To Do Lists
- Writing prompts
- Journal pages
- Challenges e.g. weekly/ monthly
- Task Batching
- Budget trackers, expense trackers
Let me know what you think, I’d love to know!