Mother and me went on a Christmas Wreath making workshop yesterday and our wreathes looked pretty good!
It’s a day later and they haven’t fallen apart so that’s a success in my book!
I chose to decorate mine with whole oranges, pine cones and slices of dried limes, thinking I would go for the all natural theme. I was going to put some cinnamon sticks in there too…but less is more when it comes to wreathes.
I put some straggly bits around the edges, which if I did it again, I probably would skip. But it’s the first ones we’ve ever made and I think they look OK for total beginners! 🙂
The whole process was really easy too.
- Buy a metal wreath ring from your local craft shop/ florist
- Wrap it with metal
- Stuff moss around the ring and wrap that with wire for your base
- Add your leaves and foliage…make sure to wrap it all tightly
- Add decorations such as ribbons, pine cones, baubles, oranges etc.
- Add a wire hook to hang it up with
- That’s it! You’re done!