Did I make a July goals post? I can’t remember…but here’s the August one!
- Try and get the front of my orange jumper finished, or at the very least a lot of progress made.
- Try and finish the sample baby cardigan I’m knitting. So far got the back and one side done.
- Do a few more rows on my sock yarn shawl.
- Do more on crochet baby blanket.
- Cast on large heirloom knitted blanket, I think I’m going to go for entrelac! :O
- Finish sewing together fabric baby dress.
- Find a simple sock pattern for beginners and cast on.
I think that’ll do. Mainly knitting and crochet as I did a lot of sewing in July!
- I am opening my Etsy shop this month regardless of how many listings there are.
- I am publishing my book regardless of how finished it is!!!
- I want to post an article on Medium every day. Make a push for it!
- Join Fiverr.
- Join Substack.
- Spoonflower have 10 designs up.
That’s it. I have other things planned, but I’m not going to waste time writing every little thing down. These are the main points.
You know what, instead of waffling for ages about all of the above, I’m going to leave it there! I think they are all pretty much self explanatory really!
Wishing you a happy and productive day!! 🙂
[I’m going to try and write every day here in August. There isn’t a plan like in February…that got a little restrictive after a little while, even thought it was fun. Nope, just gonna post every day here this month! ]
One thought on “August Goals – Crafting and Work”
Pingback: August Goals Update – Woolly Orbit