May was quite productive, in fact, I think I managed to meet a fair amount of my goals for May.
I joined the Medium Partner Program and although I haven’t published a story over there in a week or so, I’m ready to get back to writing over there.
I carried on creating printables for my new Etsy shop/ book and although I haven’t technically opened the shop yet (which I really wanted to do by the end of May) I’m almost there. It just takes a LOT longer than I expected to sort everything!
I reached almost 130 designs on RedBubble, I wanted 200 by end of May, but to get over 100 is pretty good so I’m still happy. That’s not a huge priority right now, so I’ll work on that as and when I get the chance.
I also managed to get a lot of knitting done yesterday. I don’t know what it is about hot, sunny summer days, but they make me want to knit like a maniac!
I’m going to try to finish that tonight or this week at the latest and sew it all together (my Neon Fair Isle bag I mean) and that will finally be a finished object which I haven’t had on here for so long! It’s starting to drag a bit this project, I only meant it to be a quick 10 minute job but the colour work takes twice as long to do!
- Open Etsy store and have 10 listings live in it!
- Reach 200 designs on RedBubble
- Publish 20 stories on Medium (good quality ones with good pictures and keywords – ‘proper’ posts!)
- Have some designs published on my Society 6 and Spoonflower stores
- Sign up to Substack (maybe)
- Sign up to Fiverr – create profile, have 1 Gig live
- Launch my own website…get the back end security and meta boring stuff sorted and have 10 posts listed
- Sell a Procreate brush on Etsy
I think that will do for the ‘job’ goals…and the crafty ones?
Finish the Neon Fair Isle Bag – sewn up and everything– DONE! 🙂
- Make a lot of progress with my orange jumper (half done, need to finish ribbing at the bottom of the second half and get onto the main pattern)
- Do some more on my sock yarn shawl
- Start a crochet baby blanket for a friend
- Cast on a pair of socks to use up my socks yarn stash
Do a lot more on my cross-stitch piece (not sure if I like the colours I chose…I might see what the finished piece looks like and if I don’t like it I can always start again with a better colour palette)STOPPED AND USING THE THREADS FOR ANOTHER PROJECT!!
- Sew up a linen top I have mostly cut out
- Denim rucksack -I cut out the denim the other day, need to cut out the lining and sew it together
- Do some more work on my leather work (started to sew it up last year and haven’t touched it since)
I also haven’t baked any bread in ages so I want to have a go at that too, got some brown seedy flour to use up!
I have loads of stuff in the boot of my car to take to the charity shop, I need to have another rummage and see if I can add anything else!
And Yoga. I haven’t made a lot of time for that lately. I want to get back into it…it’s like a mini heat wave where I am, not technically a heat wave, but it’s so hot outside I don’t feel like getting hot and sweaty on purpose right now!